Economic Injury Disaster Loans For Small Businesses
UPDATE 4.27.2020: Apply now for the Paycheck Protection Program – 8 weeks of forgivable payroll assistance for small businesses who keep employees on staff during this emergency. Get expert advisory and a loan package that will get approved quickly. Call 877-350-9416 for immediate assistance.
Get the Cash Advance Grant. SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) grants can provide an emergency advance to small businesses and private non-profits harmed by COVID-19. To access the advance, you first apply for an EIDL and then request the advance. The advance does not need to be repaid under any circumstance, and may be used to keep employees on payroll, to pay for sick leave, meet increased production costs due to supply chain disruptions, or pay business obligations, including debts, rent and mortgage payments.
SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program Details
Get the Cash Advance Grant. These grants provide an emergency advance of up to $20,000 to small businesses and private non-profits harmed by COVID-19 within three days of applying for an SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL). To access the advance, you first apply for an EIDL and then request the advance. The advance does not need to be repaid under any circumstance, and may be used to keep employees on payroll, to pay for sick leave, meet increased production costs due to supply chain disruptions, or pay business obligations, including debts, rent and mortgage payments.
What is an EIDL and what is it used for?
- EIDLs are lower interest loans of up to $2 million, with principal and interest deferment at the Administrator’s discretion, that are available to pay for expenses that could have been met had the disaster not occurred, including payroll and other operating expenses.
Who is eligible for an EIDL?
- Those eligible are the following with 500 or fewer employees:
- Sole proprietorships, with or without employees
- Independent contractors
- Cooperatives and employee owned businesses
- Tribal small businesses
If I get an EIDL and/or an Emergency Economic Injury Grant, can I get a PPP loan?
- Whether you’ve already received a COVID- 19 related EIDL and/or Emergency Grant between January 31, 2020 and June 30, 2020, you may also apply for a PPP loan. However, you cannot use your EIDL for the same purpose as your PPP loan. For example, if you use your EIDL to cover payroll for certain workers in April, you cannot use PPP for payroll for those same workers in April, although you could use it for payroll in March or for different workers in April.
Pioneer Realty Capital is prepared to assist you in completing and submitting you EIDL applications right now. The initial submission will be to advance your small businesses $20,000. You can expected to receive the advance within 3 business days of submission.
It’s important we collect the information required for the application now to ensure you receive you funds as quickly as possible.
To get started, we need the following documents from you:
- Download and Complete Application
- Borrower’s personal financial statement (included in application, but you can use your own form if you prefer)
- Business Debt Schedule (included in application)
- 2018-19 Business Tax Returns
- If 2019 is not available please provide Profit & Loss Statements
- Business Org Chart
- Most Recent Payroll Receipts
Download your application, and email it back to email@example.com along with the required documents to get approved today. If you need help or have questions, call 877-350-9416, our experts are ready to assist.
We are here to help you complete and submit your EIDL application right now. The initial submission will be to advance your small businesses $20,000. You can expect to receive the advance within 3 business days of the full submission. Simply download the application, fill it out, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can get your funds in as little as 72 hours. If you have any questions, CALL 877-350-9416, our team of experts are ready to assist.